12.21.2015

Long December..

I still clearly remember every christmas season when I was a kid. We are very typical Filipino middle class family. We are always complete eh. We always had festive foods I already know food coma means when I was a kid. We had white christmas tree , even Belen outside with lots of coins in the middle to give for every Caroler's (wala sawa tatay ko magbigay Kahit paisa-isa at paulit ulit lang din sila). we even had snow thing we put in our sliding door na korting snowman, even advent candles .and the highlights of my Xmas of course ! Gifts ! Me being the youngest (and spoiled) I always had the biggest and many regalo's than my 2 sibs... But now it's different damn! I haven't experience real Xmas for a long time. They are now miles away from me you know LDR. It sucks really. I have a son now. since my husband is an ofw also. It really makes me sad I really just want him to experience the way i experienced before. Yung completo pamilya. Yung completo na masayang pamilya... 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento